Skip to content
Who are we?
Our Confession of Faith
Speaker: Ian Newberry
Cultivate your prayer life
1. Praying is exciting!
2. The seven facets of prayer
3. Understanding the goal of prayer: the glory of God
4. Jesus provides us with the perfect model for praying!
5. Ideas to enrich my prayer life
6. Why praying is difficult sometimes
7. God can achieve the impossible with your prayers!
8. The Bible’s place and role in our prayers
9. The source of spiritual awakening: a burning heart!
10. Praying as a family
11. How to pray for our Brothers and Sisters: subjects
12. How to pray for a brother or sister using a passage from the Bible
13. Praying for intellectuals
14. Rekindling the passion for prayer
15. Why we need to place prayer at the heart of the Church again?
16. Questionnaire for your Church: Boosting the Prayer Meeting
17. Prayer is at the heart of mission work, prayer is the mission!
Dates and Places
Books on prayer
Books by Ian Newberry
The Greatest thing anyone can do
for God and for man is to pray
– S.D. Gordon